Yesterday my appointment was scheduled for 1:30. Andrew and my mom went with me. When we got there they said the doctor was delivering a baby by C-Section and I could come back at 3. Andrew couldn't come back with me because he had to go to football practice. So while we were waiting we went to the Capital Market and I bought a mum and some pumpkins. When my mom and I got back to the doctor they weighed me. I have gained 4 pounds. The nurse said that wasn't bad at all. Then the nurse tried to find the heartbeat....no luck. Dr. Naegele came in and did an exam and tried to find the heartbeat....no luck. He said I have a tilted uterus and that might be why they couldn't find it this early. They decided to do an ultrasound. After a couple minutes she found Baby Johnson and the heartbeat!!! I was sad because Andrew didn't get to see and hear the baby with me the first time. Baby Johnson was moving its arms like a boxer. The heartbeat was 185, which is high and possibly a girl but you never can tell by the heartbeat. My next two appointments are scheduled- Nov. 6th & the big ultrasound Dec. 11.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment