Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008!

On Christmas Eve Andrew had to work until 6 and I had to work until 1. My mom and dad picked me up and we went to my Momaw Starchers. When Andrew got off work he came and picked me up and we headed to Barb and John's. We had a really good time and got way to much stuff! We spent the night at momaws. We woke up, had breakfast and opened up presents. We got lots of nice things! Andrew and I wasn't supposed to get each other anything since we got a computer but Andrew didn't listen. He surprised me with Steeler Tickets! He also got me an outfit and my favorite gift of all- he made a build-a-bear for Baby Johnson. Andrew put also put a poem with it. As soon as I opened the gift I started crying then when I read the poem it was more like sobbing! I looked a mess!!! Later in the after noon Jewell and Joey came over for Christmas Dinner. It was nice having everyone together.
Cooking Breakfast-


Reading the poem-

No comments: