Last Thursday I had a doctor's appointment then the big ultrasound. I gained 7 pounds (total- 11 pounds)!! I didn't think I had gained that much! It's probably from all the sweets I have been eating and my nightly piece of cake. I have to stop that!! I still haven't felt Baby Johnson moving. The nurse and doctor both said it should happen anytime now. The heartbeat was 145. My mom and Andrew were in the room for the ultrasound. When we first went in the room we told the ultra sound tech we didn't want to know what it was. She was happy about that. Baby Johnson was moving around. Crossed its hands for one picture. She said the baby weighs about 13 1/2 ounces. I still think it's a girl and Andrew thinks it's a boy. Well I guess one of us will be right! My next appointment is Jan. 12. I will be 25 weeks. I can't believe I will only have 15 more weeks after that! Check back later for ultrasound pictures.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment