At my appointment this morning I didn't gain any weight! Baby Johnson's heartbeat was 140. Andrew asked the doctor how much he thought the baby weighed and Dr. Naegele said 7 1/2 to 8 pounds. He checked me and said he was going to send me over to be monitored. The nurse came in and hooked me up to see if I was having any contractions. She said I was 3 cm and 70% effaced. I was hooked up to the machine for about 30 minutes. Dr. Naegele said I was having some contractions but they wasn't regular. He told me to come back Thursday morning. All of the nurses were telling us to go home and get "busy" and go for a walk!
Also Joey (Jewell's husband) passed away yesterday. He had been battling cancer for almost a year. The visitation will be tomorrow evening and the funeral Thursday.

No comments:
Post a Comment