Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weekend Update

Friday night Andrew and I had dinner with Daniel and Michelle. We had a really good time. Lincoln spent the night at Gigi and Popaw's house. I was sick all day thinking about it but once we left for dinner I was fine. Saturday morning I went to a few yard sales before going to my mom and dad's. I found Lincoln a few clothes and some toys. He didn't like the pool very much today. Saturday evening we had dinner at Andrew's parents. Sunday my Mom, Momaw and I went to eat lunch and to Target and Kohls. Lincoln did better than normal. He is also doing better in the car seat. I think because I attached a toy to it.

Lincoln was on the move Sunday morning....

And guess what?? He already has a very small piece of a tooth popping up on the bottom!

1 comment:

The Osborne Family - Est. 2008 said...

A tooth, already?? I'm telling you - he's going to walk at like 8 months! =) Love him!!!