Thursday, July 16, 2009

13 weeks/3 months

13 weeks
Lincoln @ 3 Months
  • Wears Size 2 Diapers
  • 3-6 Months Clothes
  • HATES his Car seat
  • LOVES to be walked around ALL the time
  • Loves when you lay him down and talk to him
  • Starting to notice the TV when it's on
  • Gets up once a night usually around 3-4
  • Wakes up in the morning around 6-7
  • Goes to bed around 8-9
  • Takes a 6 oz bottle when he gets one

Wow Lincoln is 3 months old today, which means I am half way through my goal of breastfeeding until 6 months! I think I am going to make it. If it wasn't for having to pump at work I think I could go longer. I really can't believe it's already been 3 months. I feel like we just took Lincoln to his 2 month appointment!

Tonight Corey was walking Lincoln around and he fell asleep in his arms...


1 comment:

The Osborne Family - Est. 2008 said...

I can't believe how much he's grown!!!