Tuesday, October 20, 2009

6-Month Doctor Appointment

Lincoln weighed 20 lbs 10 oz (90%) and was 27.5 inches long(80%). He did cry getting both of his shots. The doctor said he was "fluffy" but not to worry and feed him as much as he wanted. He said we could start meats but I am going to wait a little longer. Lincoln has to go back in 4 weeks for another vaccine and possibly the flu shot.

A video of Lincoln while we were waiting on the doctor....


1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

Ive never heard anyone say a baby is fluffy. haha dont worry hes so cute and both my boys were like 90% above. Just means they are extra healthy :)
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila