Coming to see what Santa brought
After looking at what Santa left we fed Lincoln breakfast and then a bottle and he feel asleep before my family got here! While he took a short nap we opened our presents.






Remember how excited Andrew was Black Friday shopping? Well he should have been because one of those TVs were his!! It's wrapped in Lincoln's monkey paper because I told him I had gotten Lincoln a train set.
Then we headed over to Momaw & Popaw's. Lincoln is wore out already and he hasn't even opened anything there yet.

Then we went to Mom and Dad's for more presents and to eat dinner. This is probably my favorite present Lincoln received today. It's a backpack and lunchbox with his name embroidered on it and of course a monkey! 
We had a wonderful first Christmas as a family of 3! My favorite gift was the Pandora bracket Andrew got me. I cannot wait to start getting more charms!
No comments:
Post a Comment