We celebrated New Year's with the King family at Olive Garden. It was packed but both babies and Alex behaved! I was worried how Lincoln would act since it was almost his bedtime when we first sat down. After dinner we headed over to their house. Amy and I dressed Ethan and Alex up in their Santa outfits for a future black mail photo.

Ethan

Lincoln kissing Ethan but he didn't want anything to do with it!


Lincoln loves Alex

Jan. 2 we had the newly weds over, Tonya and Ronnie. Andrew and Ronnie enjoyed playing with Andrew's new Xbox while Tonya and I looked at wedding pictures after Lincoln went to sleep. I didn't take any pictures though! This past Tuesday Michelle and Daniel brought Lincoln a Christmas Present, a cute outfit and PJ's! I love getting him dressed in cute pajamas every night!

Lincoln is so mobile! He can basically do everything except walk with out holding onto something. It's only a matter of time. Here he is climbing over his ball pit within a matter of seconds. Then a few minutes later he decides to climb over his Truck!!
1 comment:
He is such a mobile little monkey! I LOVE the pictures of him in his ball pit...too funny.
Post a Comment