a little late. Saturday Morning Lincoln and I went shopping with my mom. Lincoln is so wonderful in public now. I feel like he has been switched with another baby! He keeps getting happier and happier. We went to Hobby Lobby, Huntington Mall, Target, AC Moore and Dollar Tree. He didn't even have to be carried ANY! Lincoln stayed in his stroller or buggy the whole time and that was with only a few snacks! We ate lunch at Chili's and he pigged out as usual. He ate 3 jars of baby food and I ordered him some broccoli. He is so nosey too. I wonder where he gets that from...lol! This one table was paying him a lot of attention and once they got there food they stopped, well he didn't like that and wanted them to talk to him so he started yelling at them! Before we went into Target Lincoln feel asleep in the car. My mom carried him in and we placed him in the back of a buggy. He stayed passed out almost the whole time.
Saturday night Andrew and I went to dinner and Lincoln stayed and Granny and Pewpaws house. Sunday morning Andrew and I went to church for the first time at Bible Center. We really enjoyed it. The message was on marriage. We ran into Paul and Connie. They took us to lunch at Red Lobster! This coming Sunday we are going to take Lincoln and put him in the nursery. Sunday evening we went to Sam's and had dinner at Panera Bread. Andrew ordered soup in a bread bowl and well Lincoln LOVED it. When it was gone he cried for more so Andrew had to go buy another cup! You can always tell when he really likes something he keeps his hands on the table.



1 comment:
How cute!!!!
Post a Comment