Lincoln @ 11 Months
You flirt!
Sometimes you close your eyes when you smile.
You love paper and like to eat it too!
You dance all the time!
We started only warming your bottle at bedtime and you did fine.
You shake your head no for everything even if you mean yes!
You can clap!!!
You wear size 4 diapers.
You wear 18 month clothes and 18-24 month clothes fit too. Some pants are too long because you have short legs!
You have 7 teeth - 4 on top and 3 on the bottom.
You and Fitzgerald play and fit over the same toys. He likes your toy balls and you like his stuffed toys.
You are beginning to realize wear I drop you off each morning. Especially Momaw and Popaws house. As soon as you hear Prissy bark you start kicking your legs and smiling.
I think your favorite foods are bread, spinach, real banana, cottage cheese and any kind of soup.
I didn't keep track of all the new foods this month because you usually get a bite of whatever we are eating. You have began to refuse your baby food but only from me mainly. Especially if you see what someone else is eating. The new foods I can remember- hard boiled egg & scrambled egg (you hate both), soup, lasagna, chicken strips (didn't like) pancakes (you didn't like even tried one bite w/ syrup and still didn't like them!) , rice, asparagus, corn on the cob, couple bites of angel food cake and ice cream! You don't really like any kind of meat.
When we go out to dinner I order you soup, sweet pot, baked pot or mac-n-cheese off the kids menu. Before the meal comes I try and feed you a jar a baby food if you will eat it.
You love outside!
You are beginning to realize wear I drop you off each morning. Especially Momaw and Popaws house. As soon as you hear Prissy bark you start kicking your legs and smiling.
I think your favorite foods are bread, spinach, real banana, cottage cheese and any kind of soup.
I didn't keep track of all the new foods this month because you usually get a bite of whatever we are eating. You have began to refuse your baby food but only from me mainly. Especially if you see what someone else is eating. The new foods I can remember- hard boiled egg & scrambled egg (you hate both), soup, lasagna, chicken strips (didn't like) pancakes (you didn't like even tried one bite w/ syrup and still didn't like them!) , rice, asparagus, corn on the cob, couple bites of angel food cake and ice cream! You don't really like any kind of meat.
When we go out to dinner I order you soup, sweet pot, baked pot or mac-n-cheese off the kids menu. Before the meal comes I try and feed you a jar a baby food if you will eat it.
You love outside!
I have tried putting shoes on you but you don't know how to walk in them!
We started brushing your teeth this month and you love it.
You love water and drink 2 sippy cups at least full a day!
You are a walking machine and haven't crawled in a couple weeks!
You are on the move constantly and never stop!!
No comments:
Post a Comment