Since Popaws birthday is on the 29th we celebrated yesterday on the 28th, since their isn't a 29th of February this year. Ann, Jr., and Mable all came over to Momaw's. We had lasagna, salad and cheesecake! Lincoln of course loved all the attention.


Saturday Andrew had a weight lifting competition to judge so Lincoln and I hung out together. First he tore up the living room then we headed out to Wal-Mart then ate lunch at Bob Evans. I ordered him Mac-n-Cheese and he loved it. I was nervous taking him by myself to eat but he did great. Then we went up to the high school to see Andrew for a minute. He got tons of attention!



Sunday we took Lincoln to church with use. He was in the nursery class with 6-12 month olds. They are called the "Ladybugs." I didn't really get to see him interact with the other babies but they said he played with them. They were all boys, 6 of them! When we picked him up they told me he ate all of what was in his blue cup. Well that blue cup is his snack cup and it normally last all week!! I don't know why they let him eat all of that but I am sure he enjoyed every last one of them, which was probably about 50 or more pieces!!!! After church we wanted to go to Panaera but they were packed so we went to Wendys instead. Lincoln stayed asleep the whole time. Church must have wore him out! After Popaws birthday party we went over to Barb and Johns. Lincoln had a blast being pulled around on a tray by Grammie. He gets sooo serious when he likes something!!







1 comment:
How sweet! Your Popaw looks great.
Post a Comment