Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Virus of 2010

We just had our first Family Stomach bug or any sickness at all. It all started in Tennessee early Saturday morning around 3. Lincoln woke us up chocking and throwing up. It scared us to death. We cleaned him all up and with in a half hour he did it again. He then slept until around 7. He continued to have diarrhea all day and not eat anything but a few bites. He had a major accident in the parking lot of the Christmas Stores but I will spare you the details! That evening we started him on Pedialyte. Sunday on our way back home he did really good but was still sick. Barbara got sick on the way home and as soon as we got to Momaws I was sick. It was horrible. I never get sick! I felt like suck a baby because Lincoln was acting just fine. On Tuesday evening Popaw and Momaw came down with the same thing!! It's almost went through the whole family! Lincoln is getting better but he hasn't had any milk since Sunday. The doctor wanted him off a whole week. If he doesn't have anymore accidents today I may give him milk tomorrow.

No comments: