Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Favorite Baby Products

Since Lincoln turned ONE last week I am going to do several different posts. A lot of people ask what is your favorite baby product or what couldn't you have lived with out. Well honestly I could have lived with out everything. Nothing really "saved" me. It might be because Lincoln was a hard baby in the beginning and nothing helped him except being carried and bounced around! So this is just a post on some of my favorite things and not so favorite...
Glass Bottles- I feel like the glass bottles are always cleaner than the plastic ones.
Circo Wash clothes- Perfect size and fabric!

Carters Bibs w/ buttons - I wish I would have never bought another bib besides these. Once they learn how to pull of a bib you have to have these!
Snack Cup- The snacks stay in and don't fall out plus when Lincoln was about 10 months old he could get them out himself. Perfect for long car rides!
Steam Bags- If you are breast feeding and only using a couple bottles a day these are perfect for cleaning bottles. Also works on pacifiers too.


A&D Diaper Cream or Vaseline- Very thick or sometimes we just use Vaseline.
Nuby Sippy Cup- I just love this one better than all the rest!


Boon Spoon- Works great for on the go especially if you are traveling and have to feed the baby in the car.



Munchin Bottle Brush- It had a suction perfect for keeping right on the sink!


Sam's Club Brand Wipes- I love these so much better than Target, Huggies or Pampers. They are very moist and thick!
Car seat- Graco My Gride 65 - I love that Lincoln can stay backwards until 40 pounds and forward facing until 65. This is very important to me because I have done lots of research on car seat safety and know how dangerous it can be if a child is forward facing and gets into an accident.

Target Diapers- I have never had an trouble with leaks and they are very cute blue/green poca dots!

Huggies Overnights- Only have a few leaks, When I tried Pampers Overnights they leaked every time!

Not so favorite Items-

Luvs Diapers- Too thin and have a funny smell!


Destin Diaper Cream- too watery


Target & Walmart Brand Wipes- Way too thin and not moist enough

Toys- Don't waste money on toys b/c they don't play with them!!!!

1 comment:

The Osborne Family - Est. 2008 said...

I loved this post! It was very informative. I will definitely be taking notes for when I need to buy these things! ;) Thanks!!!