I haven't blogged in a while so I am going to up date you with whats been going on. Lincoln started swim lessons again last week. It's going very well. He loves the teacher and cries after her! Today was the first day that I dunked him under the water. He didn't even cry or rub his eyes to get the water out! We are going to the beach in 2 weeks and I cannot wait to see what he thinks of the ocean and sand! I don't have any pictures of swim lessons but here is one with Lincoln in the dryer and one eating watermelon. He loves watermelon and even cried when the waitress cleaned our table with the watermelon rinds on it! Andrew has started football practice all ready! I guess I will get him back on January! Will they take it this year for 3 in a row?

No comments:
Post a Comment