I think I hit the jack pot this weekend. Saturday their was a consignment sale at a local church. If you volunteered for 3 hours you got to shop early on Friday night. Then Saturday morning my Mom and I went to the city-wide sale in Hurricane. We had my car loaded down!
Here is a few of my best finds-
3 piece Christmas serving utensils- I paid $3 I looked them up online and they are selling for $16.99!
Fiesta Bowl - 50 cents! Yes that's a parenting book. I need all the advice/help I can get. Lincoln is so stubborn.

I found this diaper bag at the consignment sale and thought I might use it as a purse. When I looked up the price..................$149!! I don't know if they make fake diaper bags but I cannot tell a difference with the ones online.
My Mom showed me this Family Tree that was priced at $1. When I saw that it was from Red Envelope I knew if was worth a lot more than $1. Red Envelope still has this item listed online for...........$79.99!!!!!

I don't have pictures of my Moms things but she found this beautiful Christmas lamp shade for an oil lamp, dishes and hot curlers that were brand new in the box. I also found a few Christmas/Halloween decorations. At the consignment sale I found Lincoln several pieces of clothes including snow bibs, dress shirts, lots of cute pj's, 2 potty chairs, plain sweat shirts and t-shirts. It's hard to find shirts with nothing on them at all!
I found this diaper bag at the consignment sale and thought I might use it as a purse. When I looked up the price..................$149!! I don't know if they make fake diaper bags but I cannot tell a difference with the ones online.
I don't have pictures of my Moms things but she found this beautiful Christmas lamp shade for an oil lamp, dishes and hot curlers that were brand new in the box. I also found a few Christmas/Halloween decorations. At the consignment sale I found Lincoln several pieces of clothes including snow bibs, dress shirts, lots of cute pj's, 2 potty chairs, plain sweat shirts and t-shirts. It's hard to find shirts with nothing on them at all!
1 comment:
Wow girl! I LOVE that diaper bag! Too cute! Wasn't it fun? Did you know they have one inthe Spring, too???? Yay!
Post a Comment