Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kings Island and The Zoo


Corey and Ashley invited us to come along to Kings Island and the Cincinnati Zoo last weekend. It was Ashely's birthday was Saturday. It was very crowded and lines were so long for the rides. Lincoln got to ride a few things. We had to make sure the line wasn't long because he has no patience! He loved watching to Vortex the best. I think he would have actually rode it if he was allowed. We ate breakfast Sunday morning at a Waffle House before heading to the Zoo. Lincoln tried everything- biscuit & gravy, egg & cheese, toast, hash browns, waffle and loved grits! I could not believe how big the Zoo is. We got there around 10 and didn't leave until 4:30 and we didn't even see everything. I thought Lincoln would call everything a dog but he didn't say dog one time. He loved feeding the goats with Papaw. The car ride back home was awesome with Lincoln screaming for over an hour because he wanted out of his car seat.

Waiting for the train-
Lincoln might have been a little scared of the Charlie Brown Show. When they would get close he would turn around and point to leave.



Watching the Roller Coaster-

Corey won Lincoln a couple stuffed animals-



Passed out for the night-
Lincoln loved taking a bath in the sink. I wasn't about to put him in the hotel bathtub!
















I think this was every ones favorite part-


Ashley said this stork was going to bring our next baby....ha!

I loved all the bamboo throughout the whole zoo-



Feeding the goats-







1 comment:

The Osborne Family - Est. 2008 said...

How cute...you all looked like you had a blast! Loved Lincoln's outfit for the zoo. :)