Sunday, October 17, 2010

18 Months


New Food- cheese sticks, first cheeseburger happy meal from Wendys ( you were not impressed), french toast

Words- Dark, Bottle (you woke up one morning at 5:30 and kept saying bottle, so we got the baby a bottle!), You call your shoes Cogs...who knows where that came from?
Shoes- Oct. 2 you were fitted for shoes- 8.5 XW, so you went from a 7 to 8.5 in 3 months!

You love attention and want everyone to pay attention to you!
Your eyes are getting greener and greener.

You are starting to try and make people laugh.
You are so funny trying to show people how you "go down the slide, swing and ride the tractor"

Size 5 Diapers

Clothes- 2t-3t (you can still wear 24 month pants)

You have been sleeping later which is so nice! You have started sleeping until 7.
I have to lay down with you every night though to get you to sleep and you always get in bed with us sometime in the middle of the night!
You have become obsessed with you shoes! You want them on all the time and cry when it's time to take them off at night and change into your pajamas! You also like to wear your sweat jackets too!
If anything is out of place or falls into the floor you can not let it go and make sure it's put back into place.
Everyday when I pick you up I always ask you if you have been mean and you always say yes then smack your butt- as if your telling me you got a spankin!!! If I ask you what you did you always pretend to bite your hand! You know your mean...lol!!

1 comment:

The Osborne Family - Est. 2008 said...

I LOVE his shirt!! What a doll baby! :) Aww, he's going to be a little Scrubbing Bubbles Jr...picking up things. hahaha That is too cute about the "Cogs!"