Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Lincoln- The future class clown
I want to be able to remember these stories years down the road. Lincoln is becoming the most hilarious kid I know. On March 19 I went to have lunch with him at Momaws and he wanted some Gatorade to drink. I was pouring it in a cup and he said I have a big mouth, I said I know Lincoln but I'm pouring it in a cup. He then screamed and said "You're ruining my life!!!" One March 20 Gigi and I took Lincoln to see the Easter Bunny at the Mall and there was this elderly man walking to his car. Lincoln said "Why is that man walking like a penguin". Lincolns new phrase for the past couple of days is "I told you many times..." I love him so much!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment