Monday, February 9, 2009

29 weeks

I had my 1-hour GD test this morning along with my regular appointment. The lady that took my blood said I probably wasn't going to pass the test and I would have to come back for the 3-hour test. I am not looking forward to that! I gained 4 more pounds (19 total). Baby Johnson's heartbeat was 140. I talked to Dr. Naegele about the pain I have been having on my right side, under my ribs. He said it might be my gal bladder. He wants me to have an ultrasound to check it out. They are going to call me back later today with an appointment. I now start going every 2 weeks and my next appointment is February 23.


*Updates*- Popaw finally got to come home on Saturday!! He will be taking blood thinner for at least the next 6 months. Once his blood is normal again he will have his gal badder removed.

The insurance totaled his truck and gave us a nice amount back. We went car shopping Saturday and he bought a 2009 Extended Cab Silverado. (Pictures coming soon)

No comments: