Thursday, February 12, 2009

Updates....

I went this morning to have the gall bladder ultrasound. It lasted about 20 minutes and was in pretty much pain the whole time. It was awful. Then he let me see Baby Johnson. I told him we didn't know what we were having so he didn't even go down by the legs. He looked at the stomach and spine first. You could see that Baby Johnson had the hiccups. Then he moved up to the face. It was amazing! Baby Johnson had chubby checks and a little pig nose! The he asked me if I was having heartburn because the baby had hair! I am thinking it has to be a girl. It looked just like my pictures when I was little!! I really wish Andrew could have been there to see. I didn't get to have any pictures or anything.

Results- Dr. Naegeles office just called and said that they didn't see anything wrong in the ultrasound and if the pain got worse to give them a call. They also said I passed my 1-hr GD test but my blood was low so I needed to start taking Iron pills. Great news!!!!!

No comments: