I went to the doctor this morning. Andrew was able to go with me. The baby's heart beat was 157. I gained 7 pounds (total 38). I cannot believe I just typed that for everyone to see. The baby is still in the right position. Dr. Naegele said if I make it until my due date then we could start talking inducing. I told him I really didn't want to be induced and he said I could go all the way to 42 weeks if I want. So there is no way I should be pregnant after May 11th. I seriously doubt I would wait that long if I hadn't went into labor yet. Maybe a week over but that's about it. Hopefully Baby Johnson will decide to come out soon before any decisions like that have to be made. My next appointment is April 14.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment