Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Getting ready for Baby Johnson....

The last several weeks we have been cleaning and putting everything together. Andrew installed the car seat last weekend. My dad came over and helped Andrew put the other dresser together. I put the swing and bouncy seat in the living room. Momaw and my mom came over Friday night. My mom hung the pictures and momaw ironed the crib set. Once we know if Baby Johnson is boy or girl we will then put their name over the crib. Everyone keeps asking if we have names picked out. We do but we are waiting until the baby gets here to share the name! Only our immediate family knows the names we have picked out for boy or girl! Be patient only a few more weeks or less. Two hints- both first names have 7 letters & both contain the letter L and I. I will share one thing, if Baby Johnson is a boy the middle name will be Willis and if it is a girl the middle name will be Star.







No comments: