You went to the doctor today to get your 2nd flu shot and didn't even cry! You weighed 26 lbs 4 oz but you had a wet diaper on so I am guessing 26 lbs.
You are so happy and on the move all the time!!
A real sweet pot, broccoli, Graduates chicken ravioli, turkey ravioli, spaghetti o's (you didn't like) a raspberry (you made a face and spit it out!), Applebees mashed potato's (you didn't like), gold fish crackers, baked potatoes (you love)
I think you favorite foods right now are bread & baked potatoes!
You know how to push the buttons on your toy truck.
You are starting to bite and pull hair
You love balloons!! I got you one for Valentines Day and you have carry/pull it around ALL day long!
You know the words- jump, no, lay down, dance, doggie, tree, TV, outside, Prissy, sock and light
When you see your snack cup you cry for a snack (gold fish, puffs, crunches, yogurt melts)
You love balloons!! I got you one for Valentines Day and you have carry/pull it around ALL day long!
You know the words- jump, no, lay down, dance, doggie, tree, TV, outside, Prissy, sock and light
When you see your snack cup you cry for a snack (gold fish, puffs, crunches, yogurt melts)
You love being held upside down
You will flip pages in your books and sometimes pretend like you are reading them
If someone is eating something you want some too. I think you could eat 24/7
You love water
You wave at everything now
You will watch Baby Einstein and Dora
If someone is eating something you want some too. I think you could eat 24/7
You love water
You wave at everything now
You will watch Baby Einstein and Dora
You try and put things on your head. This is really cute!
I started washing your clothes in out detergent and you haven't had any problems.
You have 6 teeth, 3 on top and 3 on the bottom. You have one on top getting ready to come through and its been bothering you all week. We also started brushing your teeth.
I started washing your clothes in out detergent and you haven't had any problems.
You have 6 teeth, 3 on top and 3 on the bottom. You have one on top getting ready to come through and its been bothering you all week. We also started brushing your teeth.
You wear 18 month clothes
Size 4 diapers in regular and overnights
At bedtime if you haven't went to sleep on your bottle I lay you down and you will go to sleep but I have to sing to you!
You love the books "God knows all about me", Spot and this Teddy Bear Book (you want all of these read over and over!)
You took your first two steps on Feb 3 at Granny's house. It was from the couch to your push walker. I didn't see you take your first steps until the next week. You have been taking several steps every day since.
You still hate getting dressed and your coat put on
You have started pointing if you want something or if you want us to take you in a different room
You can push your "jail" across the room! You are sooo strong!!
Only 2 times this month I have given you a bottle in the middle of the night. You had been sleeping all night until 5 and then a bottle then you would sleep until 6, but this past week you have woke up every night around 12-3! Last night you slept ALL night until 6:30!! So who knows whats going to happen from day to day.
You are basically on the same schedule as last month except you have snacks throughout the day and water.
1 comment:
What a big boy! So cute. Jess - he is going to be 1 year in 2 MONTHS!!! Craziness!!! We need to get together soon. Miss you all. :)
Post a Comment