Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day

Andrew and I celebrated Valentines Day early on last Wednesday. He went out of town to Kentucky for the Nike Coaches Clinic. We enjoyed dinner at our favourite restaurant...
Andrew left early Friday morning and returned Sunday afternoon. He had a great time with the guys and they had lots of good food. There favorite was Marks feed Store and a place called Burritos as big as your head!


I stayed at Momaw and Popaws Friday night and Mom and Dad's on Saturday night. Friday Jewell and Momaw went to see the Elvis Tribute. I had gotten them tickets for Christmas. Once Andrew got home on Valentine's Day we went to Momaw Starchers for a dinner. I couldn't get a very good picture of Lincoln but his shirt said "Lover Boy!" Lincoln got lots of nice Valentines. Grammie and Popaw John got him a stuffed Winnie the Pooh, Momaw and Popaw got him a stuffed Ape, Granny and Pepaw got him Silly Town and Andrew and I got him a book and a Dora DVD.


No comments: