Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lincoln's First Play Date

Lincoln and I meet Adele, Chloe, Caleb, Jennifer and her daughter Sukie at Chuck E Cheese Tuesday night. I didn't think Lincoln would really have that fun since he was so young. Boy was I wrong! He stayed in the toddler area the whole time and loved it. He didn't want to be picked up at all. He mostly walked around and he even climbed up one step! I couldn't believe since he has never been around steps before. Andrew stopped over on his break at Sam's. We cannot wait to take him back to play! Hopefully he will have lots of play dates this summer at the pool and different parks! Trying to climb under the gate


So serious while the ride is in motion!








1 comment:

The Osborne Family - Est. 2008 said...

OMG - he had so much fun!!! I love these pictures!!