Wednesday, June 16, 2010

14 Months




You talk all the time and try to say everything we say. Some words we have understood this month- cracker, soup, flag, Jeff and I'm sure there is more.

New Food- green pepper, banana pepper, Pineapple, hot dog, cooked cauliflower (LOVED), watermelon, black raspberries, and ham cubes.

If you like a book you will want it read no less than 6 times straight!

When you see Pepaws truck you want to get in the bed and start dancing to the radio!

You love to carry your big Monkey around all over the house.

If you see a bottle of lotion you start rubbing your belly.

You pretend to smell flowers or other things by crunching up your nose!

You notice every American Flag no matter if it is a flag or on some one's shirt, box, etc.

You will pass a ball back and forth.

You will not keep a hat or sunglasses on for anything!

When the phone rings you hold your hand up to your ear.

You know what a booboo is.

You are understanding so much! Probably 80% of everything we say you understand.

If you are left alone for 2 seconds you run and get in the dog's cage or go to the bag of dog food and get you a hand full!

You know every one's name.

If Uncle Jeff isn't home you walk around the house with your hand up and out wondering where he is.

As soon as we get to Momaws you check and see if Popaw is still in bed. If he is you wake him up!

At Granny's you run in the bedroom every morning and see if Pepaw is home.

You get so excited when you see my car coming to pick you up!

You are very sneaky and like to test us to see what you can get by with.

You know where your toes, ears, hair, eyes and nose are. Sometimes when I ask you where your nose is your point to your ear!

My favorite time with you is when I put you to bed and you have started being soooo cuddly!
You will take breaks from your bottle and hug my neck and give me kisses!
The nursery is getting better. You still cry when we drop you off but when we pick you up, you are happy and playing away! The nursery ladies always comment about how they just love you!

You are shy around strangers.

If you see a bag or purse you pick it up and put in on your arm and carry it around.
You love Uncle Paul and every Sunday he carries you out of church.

You have 10 teeth...almost! Both bottom teeth on each side is still trying to come through. The one on the left is very close.
You still take 2 naps a day (morning/afternoon).
You are still on formula and taking a bottle. When we get back from the beach I am going to change this!! I don't think the milk will be a problem but the bottle will. You have become so attached. If I get up before you do I go ahead and make you a bottle and I will set it by our TV in the bedroom. When you wake up, you start crying and pointing at the TV for your bottle!
I feel like this month we have went backwards. You have only slept all night a few times and have not went to sleep on your own a whole lot either.
You don't have much baby food anymore but you still get rice cereal with a fruit every morning.
You wear size 4 diapers and mostly in 24 month clothes.
I think your Size 6 shoes are getting too small. Some shoes you are wearing are 6 1/2.
You get very frustrated when you cannot figure something out.

Your dance this month- You like to hold up one arm straight up and turn in circles! I need to get this on video!

You have been very mean lately as in biting, smacking and laughing when I tell you no! I need supper nanny!!!!

1 comment:

The Osborne Family - Est. 2008 said...

hahahahha Oh my! What a sweet boy!!