When you want someone to take you somewhere or get you something you grab our finger and pull us where you want us to go.
Whenever you see a truck/car you make a noise for them.
You can finally Blow kisses. Grammie has been working with you on this.
When you sit on something you back up to it then sit down.
You have 12 teeth.
Wearing 24 month and some 2t clothes.
You have started "singing."
You think it's a game when we tell you no.
You have started wanting to feed yourself with a spoon or fork.
You do not get a bottle anymore during the night or when you make up in the morning. If you do wake up in the middle of the night I put you in bed with us I usually massage you back to sleep. To get you to fall asleep at night I either rock you, sing or massage you to sleep if you don't go to sleep on the bottle.
You are starting to only take one nap a day. Usually in the afternoon and for up to 3 hours!
You have started to sleep in a little. Most morning you are waking up at 6:30-7.
You go bed around 9.
You started whole milk when we came back from the beach and haven't had any problems with it. You will not take it out of a sippy cup for anything!!! I guess you will be taking a bottle until your five!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment